The latest project forecasts, expert insight on upcoming regulatory hurdles, and ample networking opportunities with agency decision makers are critical to being competitive in the federal construction market. Join construction industry leaders and their federal agency counterparts at the AGC Federal Contractors Conference on June 8-10, 2020 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Washington, D.C., to take advantage of such essential information and the many networking opportunities.
Unlike other events, the AGC Federal Contractors Conference brings federal agencies directly to the table alongside attendees to generate more candid dialogue and fewer generic presentations. In addition to agency budget and policy overviews, the conference focuses on addressing specific issues facing the construction industry and particular agencies from public-private partnerships to source selection; multiple award contracts to small business; and design-build to bonding.
The conference is not a “one and done” event. It serves as part of an ongoing dialogue that AGC members and federal agency personnel continue throughout the year. Attendees are encouraged to take part in that dialogue with AGC.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Executive, business development, and proposal management personnel for design and construction companies of all sizes and at all levels of the industry involved or interested in the federal market should attend. This includes those from construction prime and subcontractors, engineering companies, architecture firms and suppliers. In addition, the conference provides excellent informational, networking and marketing opportunities for lawyers, compliance programmers, IT providers, and surety bond producers.
GET THE LATEST INFORMATION:
- Federal construction projects, forecasts & budgets
- Executive orders & regulations
- Legislative proposals & changes
- Contracting and design issues
- Federal public-private partnerships
CULTIVATE RELATIONSHIPS WITH 8+ GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
The AGC’s Federal Contractors Conference includes a number of federal construction agency sessions where a host of topics are discussed with a particular agency. Many of those sessions will touch upon topics such as:
- Fiscal Year 2019 and 2020 Project Forecasts
- Implementation of new executive orders and regulations
- Multiple Award Contracts (i.e., IDIQs, MATOCs, MACCs)
- Public -Private Partnerships (P3s)
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Past Performance Evaluations under CPARS
- Responses to pre- and post-award requests for information
- Change order delays
- Permitting delays
- Small business
- Sustainability and Green Design and Construction
- Electronic bidding
- Employing technology to benefit contractor-owner project communication