AGC SPONSORED WEBEDS
Presented by experts in the field, AGC WebEds provides easily accessible, in-depth education on important trends and topics in the construction industry. Topics range from newly released industry regulations to innovative processes and technology that can benefit your company. AGC’s WebEd program will deliver the information you need to the comfort of your audience’s home or office.
Current hot topics include: Business Development, OSHA Standards, Lean Construction, Construction Contract Pitfalls, Legislative Updates, BIM, Federal construction compliance issues and many more!
Sponsoring a webinar showcases your company in front of a targeted audience of construction industry professionals. Benefits include recognition on the AGC website as a sponsor, logo placement in marketing materials reaching the AGC membership, the opportunity to distinguish your company from competitors as a subject matter expert, and more. AGC offers several models for webinar sponsorships.
- The webinar can either be on our platform (GoToWebinar) or your own, whatever you prefer.
- If the webinar is on our platform, we will create a registration page on our site, here.
- We will do all marketing and communications for the webinar, although you are of course also welcome to market the webinar.
- Sponsor will choose and provide the speakers and webinar content.
- Sponsor will receive a recording of the webinar, full registration list, survey answers and any questions/answers from the webinar.
- Intro by the sponsor. (script to be approved by AGC)
- Q/A will be moderated by the sponsor.
|For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact:|
|Samantha A. Hamel
Director of Marketing, Sponsorships and Partners
Phone: (703) 837-5345 | Email: email@example.com
Associate Director of Marketing, Sponsorships and Partners
Phone: (703) 837-5352 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org