BIMForum is a two-day, multiple-track conference for AECO professionals, focused on harnessing BIM and other innovative technology and processes to address current and emerging issues in the industry, offering networking, hands-on learning, and engagement opportunities to help break down traditional barriers and inspire collaboration and improved industry performance.
September 16-18, 2019 | St. Louis, MO | “Show Me!”
At the 2019 conference in St. Louis, we’ll highlight case studies of how the building community is driving quantitative and qualitative outcomes through the development of model-centric workflows that address the entire design-build-operate continuum.
We will hear from project stakeholders on how they have addressed the following content areas in a compelling, innovative way:
- Model-centric workflows, model reliability, less reliance on drawings
- The scalability of a BIM to address project delivery models beyond Design-Bid-Build
- Legal challenges of BIM
- Advances in BIM contract language
- Implementation of BIM Execution Plans
- Standards for the use of BIM and data throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Owners leveraging LOD to define deliverables
- Best practices for laser scanning and reality capture in building documentation
- Peer-reviewed research specifically addressing results of BIM use and/or the BIMForum LOD Specification
- Value in leveraging IFC and open standards
- $850 – Non-Member Rate
- $950 – Non-Member Rate
Take BIM & Lean Education Courses
BIM & Lean Education Courses will be available following BIMForum. When registering for courses, please note the times to avoid signing up for multiple classes occurring simultaneously. Since the BIM Education program classes are 8 hours each, only two classes can be taken during the training days. Lean Units 1-2 are four hours each so an individual can sign up for both.